The Linx 7900 printer provides fast, non-contact printing of messages on almost any moving surface. This state-of-the-art printer offers simple operation to allow for easy code creation and powerful features to help you meet current and future traceability requirements.
- Single Button startup and shutdown.
- Data Matrix and 3-line printing is standard, with optional 4 or 5 line printing.
- Quickswitch™ software allows for fast, easy code changes using a bar code scanner.
- LINX Insight® Remote Web control enables remote monitoring from a smartphone, plus message download and control from a PC.
- Future Proof additional lines of print, faster print speeds and remote communication tools can be added as you need them.
- Integral USB port allows for trouble free copy and backup of data, transfers of message content and setup of data between printers.
- Full-flush™ system automatically cleans and dries the printhead and conduit at every shutdown, minimizing manual cleaning.
- SureFill® fluid replenishment ensures fast, mistake proof refills while printing ensure maximum uptime.
- 18 Month Warranty on printer at no extra cost (excludes Spectrum & Food Grade models).
- Dynamically adjusted service intervals up to 9,000 hours.
- Wide range of message formats available including logos and barcodes. Create custom graphics with Logo Editor.